Western Garage Builders Beats The Other Twin Cities Garage Contractors On Price and Value Once Again
According to Remodeling Magazines Cost V/S Value guide for the years 2009-2010 the average Minneapolis & St Paul Detached Garage Cost was $58,148.
Remodeling Magazine obviously forgot to ask Western Garage Builders how much a Detached Garage Cost. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I hear this from my garage customers all the time. They tell me they've received Garage bids for their Garage project from other Garage Builders and the cost was out of this world. I didn't believe them until I read this article about Twin Cities Detached Garage Cost and Garage Builders MN in this years Remodeling Magazine.
Remodeling Magazine used these Detached Garage Specifications For Their Comparison
- Build a 26x26 detached two-car Garage
- Garage footings with a Garage slab on grade foundation
- 2x4 wood frame Garage wall framing with OSB structural sheathing
- The Garage roof was a 6/12 pitch
- The shingles for this Garage were 25 year asphalt shingles
- The siding for this Garage was vinyl
- The soffit and fascia for this Garage was aluminum
- This garage had 5 30x48 vinyl windows
- One 36" Garage service door with 1/2 glass and lock set
- Two 9x8 Garage Doors with electric Garage Door Openers
- The Garage wiring consisted of 50' of trench buried conduit to feed the new garage sub panel. Complete with wiring for Garage Door openers, wall plugs to code, overhead light over each Garage bay and exterior Garage lights.
- The rest of the garage was unfinished.
Remodeling Magazine also Had A UpScale Detached Garage for $86,965 Using These Additional Specifications.
- Add interior Garage wall finishing using moisture-resistant drywall on the Garage Ceiling and Garage walls
- The rear Garage wall had a modular storage system including Garage wall panels, upper and lower storage cabinets with work surfaces, and task lighting.
- Trim all Garage windows and doors and base molding
- Paint the interior of the Garage walls and ceiling
- Finish the Garage cement slab with color, slip-resistant epoxy sealer.
- Paint all trim, ceiling, and walls. Finish cement floor with color, slip-resistant epoxy sealer.